Tuesday 25 June 2013

Loh's Private Kitchen @ Bandar Utama, PJ

HAHA. 

In case you were wondering where Loh's Private Kitchen (LPK) is located, I am here to proudly inform you that LPK is actually my humble home. It's obviously not a restaurant thus, not opened for business.  ...Sorry. 

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I'm going to share a mad simple recipe for everyone to enjoy! 

Honestly, I hardly ever bake and when I do, it's just banana bread & yogurt-blueberry-cheesecakes-wannabe. My list literally stops there. For professional bakers & pâtissiers out there, you were once in my shoes. It's never too late to start!

Let us proceed.

*ahem* 

Hello, class of 2013. Welcome to Noobcakes 101. 
We will be learning how to bake Nutella cupcakes/brownies.


You will need these 3 main ingredients:
  • Nutella (280g)
  • 2 Eggs 
  • Flour (10 tbsp or 62g)

**Disclaimer: I don't possess a cupcake tray so I'm using a mini-loaf tray instead. As for the ingredients, I only needed ONE egg, approx 5 HUGE table spoons of flour & close to half a tub of Nutella (approx 175g) .. b'cos, y'know.. we gotta listen to our heart. 


1) Preheat oven at 180 degrees celsius.

2) Start by adding the flour into a bowl & crack an egg in the middle. Mix the elements until it's well combined. (I didn't sieve my flour, but feel free to do so!)

3) Next, fill the Nutella into the mixing bowl.

 Oh My Gah, that doesn't look good.


4) Mix all ingredients until the consistency is soft and creamy. I added a tinge of milk to achieve my smoothy goodness.


5) Pour the mix into a tray & pop into the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.

THAT'S IT! Took me less than 10 minutes to prep.

 Voila! After 30 minutes in the oven.




Add a scoop of your favourite ice-cream to savour with the warm chocolate brownie. 
It was my first time baking this & since nothing was burnt, you could try it out too.

Class dismissed,
Jx



No comments:

Post a Comment