Friday 15 November 2013

Baby Talk

Aren't you glad that you're living in a modern world? 
*Spreads arms & twirls like how Julie Andrews would in the Sound of Music*


Some of you may wonder, "Why should we be glad when criminal cases have been escalating and our country's wealth is depleting as we speak?"

*sigh*

Okay, black hole.. Geez, thanks for sucking the fun out of everything. If you pay too much emphasis on all the negativity that's going on in the world, you're going to miss out the little things in life that might just tickle your funny bone, losing that chirpiness that we all possess (deep down somewhere, at least). Nobody deserves to be a glum and if you happen to find one, maybe you can hand a hundred bucks over to him just like how Vitaly & Jerome Jarre did to 'make someone feel better'. *Haha, I soooo wouldn't..*

"But aren't you being a little oblivious to what's going on around you? All the human trafficking and what not?", says the reader who-has-his-heart-set-on-being-a-black-hole.

HELLO. THE KEY WORD IS TO APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE. May it be a little or a lot. 

*ahem*
Seems like I have digressed quite a bit from my intended post. 
Yes. Living in the modern world. One of the best inventions that technology can offer (in my sweet little opinion) is a camera phone. Although, admittedly, staring at my iPhone all day has had a negative impact on my vision. 

Still, I'm super thankful that it exists. 
Why? Simply because it has helped me to capture thousands and thousands of my baby's photos. Not to mention edit them into schuper-cute little comic strips. Love love love. 

This boy, the little thing that breathes. My little human. Words can't describe what a significant being he is in my life. (Hi mum, I know how you feel now. lol. love you.) 

Many may ask what it feels like being a mother. Honestly, I could write a thousand words on how I feel but when it comes to your turn to experience parenthood, a thousand words will never seem to suffice. It's different. It changes you into a new leaf, a better one I might add. I can't say that I deserve a 'Best Mummy Award' as I do explode from time to time..(anger management, ha-ha..less occurrences now, I swear.) Though, I do sincerely hope that in Jaden's eyes, I'm all he needs. *wouldn't hurt if he gets me a #1 Mummy In The World <3 mug tho'

*wipes soppy smile off your faces*

Anyway, Jaden's a little over 2 months now, growing more and more each day. Here's some pics!



His hair is naturally like that. Douchey Gangsta..HAHA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Short comic strips I made last night. The pictures totally fit the context, no? Totally get why Xiaxue does all these comic strips for Dash. SO ADDICTIVE. Plus, there's only so many things you can do when your baby is asleep for 2 hours tops. 

Comic strip #1: Get Me Out Of Here.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comic Strip #2: Passport Photo Day

BY THE WAY, i made his hair like that with a wet cloth.
HAHAHA. SUPER CUTE, RIGHT. Melt with me.
I think the passport hairstyle is way cuter than his douchey hair.


 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*snap*



1..2..3.. 

*snap*


I'm SUPER in love with this photo. Baby smize.
CAN STARE AT IT ALL DAY *crazy mother*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Okay! That's all for now. heh.

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment