Tuesday 12 November 2013

Runaway Thoughts

Hello there.

As you may have noticed, my last blog entry was on the 14th of August.
So, this blog has been pretty much dead ever since.

*brushes off cobwebs from every corner of the blog*

Ahem, why the sudden revival you ask? Well, I prefer the term 'reconstruction'.

On 26th of August, I went into labour (a month early I might add) and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Jaden Liew K.J.. Following the Chinese tradition, I was quarantined at home for a little over a month (aka confinement). Will probably blog about confinement & my labour experience in the near future for new mothers-to-be. HAHA. You'd need as much information as possible, trust me. *serious tone*

So anyway, I haven't been out for 2 months since delivery as baby J has been quite a handful!
Hence, unable to eat any good food = no food posts to blog about.
NO FOOD POSTS means DON'T NEED TO BLOG LOR, RIGHT?

WRONG.

I want to blog because I like to type and typing games bore me(that's probably the lamest reason). Plus, I don't physically own a diary and my head almost always explodes with too much thoughts cramming up my brain. Women in nature I assume(unless it only applies to me), think too much and if we do not have a channel to vent out to, we'd probably go a little nuts. But hey, maybe that's what Twitters are for. I don't own one so I don't particularly know. HAHA. Ok.

This is in a nutshell the reason for my recent hiatus and a peek of what my blog posts will be like in the future..Be it foodie posts, girly rants, baby progresses or reminisce of the past, this blog will no longer be a food blog but my public diary.

Jx

2 comments: